Fred! Thompson will be the next 2-term Republican president!
Fred! Thompson will be the next 2-term Republican president!
I wish Edwards would get it.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish Edwards would get it. </div></div>
You're nuts.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
God, help me if another Republican wins. People in this country need to quit worrying about whether Linda is aborting her child and start worrying about where there going to get the money to put food on their table.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God, help me if another Republican wins. People in this country need to quit worrying about whether Linda is aborting her child and start worrying about where there going to get the money to put food on their table.</div></div>
But if a Democrat wins it will probably be Clinton. I can't really think of anything being worse.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
But if a Democrat wins it will probably be Clinton. I can't really think of anything being worse. [/quote]
Hoorah!
I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat. Never have been. But many of the problems we are dealing with today came from the Clinton era. He exported American jobs with the stroke of a pen. Well I don't kow if it was Slick Willy or Hillary, but one of them did. That administration ignored terrorist acts and allowed things to snowball. Then had chances to take out Bin Laden and chose to not do so. As they were campaigning Hillary vowed to fix health care. If you have noticed that is worse now than ever, and it was that way when they left office.
I do not agree with most of what W has done in office. But he did not step into a perfect situation. They even had to refurnish the White House after it was stripped by the previous administration. They had to repair computer systems that were destroyed by outgoing staff.
Maybe Hillary and His Slickness do deserve another chance. They sure as Hell screwed up the first attempt.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
No, the Clintons don't deserve a second chance. He was the sorriest piece of crap to ever try and attempt to rule this nation. Neither have any morals. I can't imagine 4 years of that stupid bitty's reign. what a wreck that would be.
Can't get much worse than now...our economy is going down the tube again...Not since George's dad has inflation and home sales been so bad. And even though they did lie and have some moral issues...none of their lies or moral issues cost 3,000 lives in a trumped up war...and Bill won his elections with no controversy...that speaks volumes to me.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I agree with everything you just said.
Bookmarks